Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Follow the Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Hello I noted the changes you made to Hoxha I find them to be very well ^_^. I'd like to ask you a question do you think Hoxha headed a Communist or Socialist state?--Gustuv 00:31, 10 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- You should already know the answer to that question, comrade. If you are a communist, as your user page states, then you know very well that "communist state" is an oxymoron. And you also know that the stalinist policies of Hoxha (and Stalin himself) were far from socialism. Thus, the answer to your question is "none of the above". However, the term "communist state" is (incorrectly) used by most people today, which is why it is accepted by Wikipedia. -- 22.214.171.124 16:43, 27 Sep 2004 (UTC)
I noted that you have been contributing to articles about saints. I invite you to join the WikiProject Saints. You can sign up on the page and add the following userbox to your user page.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:48, 23 November 2015 (UTC)